Several designers showed already differentoff-shoulder pieces on the catwalk during the summer collections of 2016 and also in the current street scene we see this trend more and more.
This trend manages to show a subtle amount of skin without creating an over-the-top feel. Whether you go for a chic party look or a fashionable everyday look, with an off-shoulder top you’ll create a statement appeal over and over again.
Here’s how to rock your cold shoulder top with attitude:
- Opt for bright colorway, it’s a summer inspired top so rock it with burnt oranges and other colors.
- If you’re aiming for volume on top, team it with more straight legged trousers to balance the proportions.
- If you’re lucky enough to live in a city that gets peak summer weather team the look with shorts.
- Want to ease into the trend,? Opt for a black colorway…
- Accessorize your top with a matching bag.
So, what are you waiting for? Check MissGudi’s cold shoulder styles today and form your own favorite. There are tons of stylish options to fit your fashion tastes for a trend that everyone can wear.